Responsible according to §: Mechtild und Sönke Hormann NIPC: PT512053294, Matricula C.R.C. Lagoa (Açores):115
1. limitation of liability
The contents of this website are created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content provided. The use of the contents of the website is at the user's own risk. Contributions identified by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider. The mere use of the provider's website does not constitute a contractual relationship between the user and the provider.
2. external links
This website contains links to third party websites ("external links"). These websites are subject to the liability of the respective operators. When the external links were first set up, the provider checked the external content for possible legal violations. At that time no legal violations were apparent. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked sites. The setting of external links does not mean that the provider adopts the contents behind the reference or link as his own. The provider cannot reasonably be expected to constantly check the external links without concrete evidence of legal violations. However, if violations of the law become known, such external links will be deleted immediately.
3. copyrights and ancillary copyrights
The contents published on this website are subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright law. Any use not permitted by German copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or the respective rights holder. This applies in particular to copying, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of contents in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. Unauthorised reproduction or transmission of individual contents or complete pages is not permitted and is punishable by law. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted.
The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
This site was translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I. Data protection declaration according to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Responsible in terms of the basic data protection regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states and other data protection regulations is:
QUINTA ALTAMIRA - Locação Turística, Lda. Caloura 9560-211 Água de Pau (Açores) Portugal
On principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our contents and services. The processing of personal data of our users regularly only takes place with the user's consent. An exception is made in those cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis. When processing personal data which is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art.6 para. 1 lit.b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures. Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art.6 para.1 lit.c GDPR serves as the legal basis. In cases where vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art.6 para. 1 lit.d GDPR serves as the legal basis. If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art.6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
3. Data erasure and storage duration
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted when a storage period prescribed by the above-mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the purpose of concluding or fulfilling a contract.
II. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processing
Whenever our website is called up, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected:
(1) Information about the browser type and version used (2) The user's operating system (3) The Internet service provider of the user (4) The IP address of the user (5) Date and time of access (6) Websites from which the user's system accesses our website (7) Websites that are called up by the user's system via our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. Not affected by this are the IP addresses of the user or other data that allow the data to be assigned to a user. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis for the data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data is Art.6 para.1 lit.f GDPR.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session is ended.
5. Possibility of objection and removal
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. There is therefore no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
1. Description and scope of data processing
Some elements of our website require that the calling browser can be identified even after a page change.
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
(1) Language settings (2) Log-in information
The storage of cookies can be prevented in the browser settings. Please read the instructions in the Internet browser you are using.
2. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art.6 para.1 lit.f DSGVO. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is Art.6 para.1 lit.a FADP, provided the user has given his consent.
The following data is stored in the cookies:
(1) Transfer of language settings (2) Memorizing search terms
The user data collected through technically necessary cookies is not used to create user profiles.
4. Duration of storage, possibility of objection and removal
5. E-mail contact
On our website there is the possibility to contact us via the provided e-mail address. In this case the personal data of the user transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation.
6. Legal basis for the data processing The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art.6 para.1 lit.a DSGVO if the user has given his consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art.6 para.1 lit.f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art.6 para.1 lit.b GDPR.
7. Purpose of data processing
The processing of the personal data from the e-mail or the contact form serves us solely to process the contact. In the case of contacting us by e-mail, this also includes the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data.
8. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation ends when it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified.
9. Possibility of objection and removal
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case the conversation cannot be continued. The e-mail address to be used for the revocation is: firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. Rights of data subjects
1. Right of information You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us. If such processing has taken place, you can request information from the data controller about the following:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed (2) the categories of personal data which are processed; (3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed; (4) the envisaged duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if it is not possible to give specific details, criteria for determining the duration of storage; (5) the existence of a right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to have the processing limited by the controller or a right to object to such processing; (6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority; (7)any available information as to the source of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject; (8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Art.22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on the data subject. You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you are being transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you have the right to request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with art.46 of the DPA in connection with the transfer.
2. Right of rectification
You have the right to ask the data controller to correct and/or complete the data if the personal data processed concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. The data controller shall make the correction without delay.
3. Right to restrict processing
Under the following conditions, you may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period which enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data (2) if the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data; (3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need the personal data for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims; or (4) if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art.21 para.1 GDPR and it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data relating to you has been restricted, such data may be processed, with the exception of storage, only with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State. If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right of cancellation
You may request the controller to delete personal data concerning you without delay and the controller is obliged to delete such data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) the personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed (2) you revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a FADP, and there is no other legal basis for the processing. (3) You lodge an objection to the processing pursuant to Art.21 para. 1 GDPR and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or you lodge an objection to the processing pursuant to Art.21 para. 2 GDPR. (4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully. (5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject. (6)The personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to information society services offered, in accordance with Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
5. Information to third parties
If the controller has made public the personal data concerning you and is obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 para. 1 DPA, he shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you, as a data subject, have requested them to delete all links to these personal data or copies or replications of these personal data.
The right of cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary (1 ) on the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information; (2) to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing under Union or national law to which the controller is subject or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; (3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Art.9 para. 2 lit.h and i and Art.9 para. 3 GDPR; 4) for archiving, scientific or historical research purposes in the public interest or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the law referred to in section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or (5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
7. Right to information
If you have exercised the right to rectify, erase or limit the processing of personal data, you must notify the controller of this rectification, erasure or limitation of processing to all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort; you have the right to be informed of these recipients by the controller.
8. Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the data controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to have this data communicated to another person in charge without interference from the person in charge to whom the personal data has been communicated, provided that (1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 letter a GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR and (2) the processing is carried out by means of automated procedures. In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this. The right to data transferability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
9. Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you that is carried out on the basis of Art.6, paragraph 1, letter e or f of the GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning you, unless he can demonstrate compelling reasons for processing which are justified on grounds of protection of your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing, including profiling, insofar as it is linked to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for the purposes of direct marketing, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for those purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in relation to the use of information society services, without prejudice to Directive 2002/58/EC, by using automated procedures involving technical specifications.
10. Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. Revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing that has taken place on the basis of your consent until revocation.
11. Automated case-by-case decision including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar manner. This shall not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible (2)is authorised by Union law or the law of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject and that law provides for appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests; or (3) with your express consent. However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data in accordance with Art.9 para.1 DSGVO, unless Art.9 para.2 lit.a or g GDPR applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the responsible person shall take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, which shall include at least the right to obtain the intervention of any person from the responsible person, to express his point of view and to challenge the decision.
12. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Art.78 GDPR.